Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask
- Only the patient is allowed in the office for an appointment. All other visitors including spouses and children need to wait in the car. The exception is if the patient is disabled and needs help or if a translator is needed
- The exam room is cleaned after every patient and this practice was true prior to COVID-19
- All patients will receive a temperature check with a non-contact thermometer upon arrival. Patients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Upon arrival patients will also be given a COVID screening questionnaire.
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 704.228.1350. We look forward to seeing you soon!