At Charlotte Foot Care Associates, our mission is to offer high-quality, compassionate podiatry care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our podiatrist in charlotte, NC is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 11!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your safety and health is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help ease your foot and ankle pain with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our podiatry office, you can look forward to the following:
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask
- Only the patient is allowed in the office for an appointment. All other visitors including spouses and children need to wait in the car. The exception is if the patient is disabled and needs help or if a translator is needed
- The exam room is cleaned after every patient and this practice was true prior to COVID-19
- High touch areas such as door handles will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Reduced appointment hours – contact us for more information
Our Podiatrist in Charlotte, NC & Team Are Here for You!
We believe the above steps will help ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue offering high-quality podiatry care. Please contact us at 704-228-1351 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to podiatry, feel free to contact Charlotte Foot Care Associates by clicking here or by calling 704.228.1351.